Apr 20, 2012

And so it Begins

Welcome to my very first blog about food and my unpredictable life. If you're reading this, it's probably because I spammed my Facebook page begging for someone to read and subscribe to my blog. If you just happened to stumble upon my blog, even better!

I plan on shaping this blog around my few crafting projects, my sometimes disastrous forays in the kitchen, being a mommy to a seven year old boy (who has a pretty wild imagination) and the wife to the love of my life.

So a little about me. I'm a 33yr old newly married stay at home mom who loves computers, gaming, reading, hosting fabulous dinners for my friends, sewing and being the queen of procrastination and laziness. If I had to label myself, I would call myself a punk even though my pre-teen and teen years were in the grunge era of music. My husband on the other hand, thinks I'm a hippy. Maybe I am who knows? Labels aside, I am who I am and as I grow older, I am slowly coming to the grips that I will never fit into any mold but my own.

Like most people, my family is the most important thing in my life. I'm slowly learning what it means to be a good wife and I'm still learning the ropes as a parent and praying that my son won't have to spend too much time in therapy as an adult to get over the mistakes I made. (That's what we all hope right?)

Well I think that's enough about me for the time being. If you stick around, I'm sure you'll learn a lot more about me. Probably more than you ever really wanted to know, but that's alright. That's what blogging is for right?

And so it begins...


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Your first cooking/baking entry going to be on the French Bread Pizzas, right?? :)

Unknown said...

Actually no! My first entry will be out a Beef and Bean Taco Casserole. My second entry will be the french bread pizzas. :)

Post a Comment