May 23, 2012

BBQ Baked Chicken

As you can all probably tell by now, we love chicken in this house. Well I do anyway. I don't eat much red meat so when I do cook it, it's usually for the boys and then I make something separate for myself. Anyway, we unfortunately do not own a grill and I love BBQ chicken. So I decided to try something new. I'm sure someone has done this before somewhere so if I inadvertently ripped off your recipe, I apologize.

Ingredients

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of BBQ Sauce
1 bottle of Guiness

Directions

Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish, pour BBQ sauce and beer over the chicken. Let marinate overnight in the fridge.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake chicken in sauce for about 25 minutes or until cooked all the way through.

I served the chicken with a baked potato, and french style cut green beans. It was a fantastically easy and very delicious dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment